Last week, I wrote about my goals for this year. I’ve been doing some reflection on them and realized that the Health category doesn’t have to refer just to doctors and annual check-ups, as it does for M. Health, for me, refers to anything that keeps me healthy, including working out and eating right. That said, here is my addendum:
- WOD 3 times per week – With the holidays (aka Christmas and New Year’s Day) falling on Thursdays and the Eves falling on Wednesdays, my CrossFit WOD schedule got completely messed up. Combine that with getting sick the first full week of January, and I realize my last WOD was the Monday before New Year’s Day. This is a big problem for me. So, my CrossFit WOD goal for this year is to get back on track and get my tush into the box 3 days every week. This can be some combination like Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Monday/Tuesday/Thursday. Whatever it is, 3 days. Saturdays are always reserved for Trainer J and Sundays have always been and will always be my rest days.
Now, for the Goals 2015 Check In:
- Nails – I haven’t done them yet. I removed last week’s nail polish yesterday. I was going to attempt to do them today, but Boyfriend D and I spent the afternoon and evening in NYC. For Chanukah, he got me tickets to see If/Then with Idina Menzel and we enjoyed our matinee. (Go see If/Then before it closes March 22. The show was fantastic and Idina Menzel is amazing. Have you heard her sing Defying Gravity from Wicked? The woman has pipes.) We went to dinner at Quality Meats afterward (So. Much. Delicious. Food.). Maybe tomorrow night after the WOD?
- Sleep – Yes! I’ve been setting my alarm clock based on what time I crawl into bed and I have been getting my sleep! Woo-hoo!
- Time in the morning/dressing better for work – Sort of. Having whatever this was (bad cold? mild flu?) was miserable. I did the best I could feeling so under the weather.
- Finn – Another resounding yes! I’ve been making time on Saturday mornings before my session with Trainer J. I had her at the dog park in the bitter cold for an hour yesterday where she ran around with 2 huskies. I wish I had gotten video of her keeping up with the bigger dogs, every muscle in her body rippling.
- Organized house – I’m working on it. This will always be a work in progress.
- Work – Both of these are also works in progress, especially as I was ailing all week.
- Social – I have dinner in NYC with B on Thursday.
- Must To Do’s – Nothing yet.
Tell me, dear Fitters, what are your goals for 2015 and how are you doing at keeping them?