A few months ago I heard about Influenster, the premise of which is they send you a box of products complimentary to test and/or review. I figured why not? At the least, it’ll give me something to post about. At the most, it’ll help me grow the blog. So here goes…
The box contains:
- American Licorice’s Fruit Vines Bites in Strawberry: These are so not paleo and since I’m in the midst of another paleo challenge (more on that soon), I will not be trying these. Besides, between the corn starch, soybean oil, and food coloring…I don’t think I would try them outside of a paleo challenge.
- Hain Celestial Candy Cane Lane Green Tea: I am very intrigued by this tea. I love green tea, and not just because of all of its health benefits. Unfortunately, this tea includes carob, which is a legume, and therefore not paleo. Another time.
- No 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum – A serum that’s supposed to protect your skin again st the results of aging. I know I turn 30 this year, must you rub it in?
- Ecotools Styler + Smoother Hair Brush: I’ll give this a try in the morning. Hopefully it works better at detangling my hair than my current brush.
- McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme: Thyme is one of my favorite herbs. This will definitely be added to my spice rack. It’s also OU (a kashrut symbol) which makes it even better (I keep a kosher kitchen).
- NYC Expiert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum: This is a very pretty lipstick shade that I’ll definitely wear. It’s a mature enough shade should I choose to wear lipstick to work. Boyfriend D hates when I wear anything on my lips other than lip gloss, though.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner: I’m always up to trying new black eyeliners but I’m always worried about waterproof. Usually to remove waterproof makeup, the makeup remover is very oily and even then the makeup doesn’t always like to come off.
- Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: I’ll use this to remove the Rimmel Scandaleyes liner. Here’s hoping it’s not oily.
Please note: I received the products complimentary to test and/or review.