Hi there and thank you for stopping by. I greatly appreciate your taking the time to read HonkyTonk Fit.
A little bit about me:
- I am 30 years old, female, single and dating, and live with my dog in the tri-state area
- I am addicted to CrossFit and follow a Paleo lifestyle most of the time
- I am a foodie
- I am partial to country music, especially country rock
- I am Jewish and maintain a kosher home
- I work full-time as the inventory and vendor compliance manager for a distribution company
- I tutor middle school and high school math and SAT/ACT prep
- I was a certified Spinning(R) instructor through Mad Dogg Athletics
- I had my Personal Training Certification through AFAA
- I hold my KettleBell Teacher’s Certificate through KettleBell Concepts
Trying to reach me? E-mail me!
Want to join Thrive Market? Use this link.